What we do with your personally identifiable information
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a third party website, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the IP address of your computer. we may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Website; research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally. These pieces of information are used to improve services for you.
We are working with third parties to collect user data through their website for purposes of conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to users’ interests. You can opt out of some of those third parties’ interest-based advertising through the Do Not Track functionality in your web browser.
Opting Out of Future Marketing Communication
To opt-out of marketing communication, please send an email to email@example.com or write to us at: The Organic Handkerchiefs Company, 1607 Seminole Drive, Tallahassee, FL, 32301 and let us know your name and order number and advise us to opt you out of any future marketing communication. This will happen with immediate effect.