Terms and Conditions of The Organic Handkerchiefs Company
Return and Cancellation Policy
The Organic Handkerchiefs Company maintain a fair policy for the return or cancellation of merchandise or services and adjustment of Card sales. This policy is disclosed to you, our customer, at the time of purchase. This policy is:
- You may cancel an order at any time prior to shipment.
- Your organic handkerchiefs are eligible for a full 30 days after delivery. If there is an issue that arises within this time frame, please email us at email@example.com . If you have changed your mind, any unused handkerchiefs may be returned to us and a full refund given. Partial refunds are also given. Return shipping is not covered if you have changed your mind.
- If there is any defect in craftsmanship, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may have the opportunity to replace the goods for you immediately. If you would prefer a refund, we are happy to oblige!
The Organic Handkerchiefs Company does not give cash refunds to a customer in connection with a Card sale, unless required by law, and (d)we not accept cash or any other consideration for preparing a refund to be deposited to a customer’s account in connection with a Card sale. The amount of the refund/adjustment cannot exceed the amount shown as the total on the original sales data except by the exact amount required to reimburse the customer for postage that the customer paid to return merchandise. If, during a return, we are making an uneven exchange of merchandise (e.g., the sales price is not the same), we will issue a credit for the total amount of the merchandise being returned and complete a new sale for any new merchandise.
Sales of items purchased via PayPal and then returned, returns will go to: The Organic Handkerchiefs Company, 1607 Seminole Drive, Tallahassee, FL, 32301. Card refunds will be transacted through Paypal.
Use of Material
The Organic Handkerchiefs Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on this website (‘the Website’) solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Special rules may apply to other terms provided on the Website. Any such special rules would be listed as ‘Policies’ on the Website and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
- The contents of the Website, such as text, graphics, images and other material (‘Material’), are protected by copyright under both American and foreign laws.
- Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
- You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material.
- You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly, perform, distribute or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- If you violate any of these Terms your permission to use the Material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Material
The Organic Handkerchiefs Company’s Liability
- The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Organic Handkerchiefs Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using the Website and the Material.
- The use of the Website and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time.
- The Organic Handkerchiefs Company does not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses and other harmful goods. If your use of the Website or the Material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, The Organic Handkerchiefs Company is not responsible for those costs.
- The Website and Material are provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. The Organic Handkerchiefs Company and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties’ rights, and the warranty of fitness for particular purpose.
- The Organic Handkerchiefs Company and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Material, services, software text, graphics and links.
Links to Other Sites
The Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by The Organic Handkerchiefs Company of the contents on such third party websites. The Organic Handkerchiefs Company is not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
Unless otherwise expressly provided in a Policy on this Website, the aggregate liability for The Organic Handkerchiefs Company to you for all claims arising from the use of the Materials is limited to $1.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Organic Handkerchiefs Company, its partners from time to time being, its employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. The Organic Handkerchiefs Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- The Website is based in the United States.
- The Organic Handkerchiefs Company makes no claims that the Materials are appropriate. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by American law, and the Parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the American courts.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- Except as expressly provided in a particular Policy or material on particular web pages of the Website, this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and The Organic Handkerchiefs Company with respect to use of the Website.
- Throughout this Agreement the singular includes the plural and any one gender includes all other genders.
- Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing, signed by an authorized representative of The Organic Handkerchiefs Company.
The Organic Handkerchiefs Company is committed to the security of our customers’ and users’ personal information and has security procedures in place to protect against loss, misuse or alteration of personal information under The Organic Handkerchiefs Company’s control.
When you visit the Website, The Organic Handkerchiefs Company may send your computer a “cookie”, i.e. a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow The Organic Handkerchiefs Company to make the Website more useful by tailoring the services The Organic Handkerchiefs Company offers from time to time. You can set your browser not to accept cookies, although you may not be able to access all of the features on the Website. Read more on our Privacy | Cookie Page. Home » Terms and Conditions